We would like to extend our thanks to those of you who are volunteering as Gateway Reader/Selectors this fall! It is almost time to reveal which of our preliminary titles make up the final 2014-2015 top 15 books.
The Gateway Reader/Selectors rating form can now be found on the MASL website (http://www.maslonline.org/). From the MASL homepage, follow these simple directions to submit your ratings:
- Click on the “Readers Awards” tab on the left.
- Click on the “Gateway Readers Award” line in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Gateway Reader/Selectors Rating Form” line near the top of the page.
- Type your name, school district, and select whether you are a student or adult (these three questions are required).
- Rate each of the 25 books you read with a score of 1-5 (1 is poor; 5 is excellent).
- Click submit at the bottom of the form.
Because the original deadline of December 1st falls on the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, the deadline to submit Reader/Selector ratings has been extended until midnight on Friday, December 6th.